Continued education

Earn a Degree, License or Certification

If you are interested in earning a degree, license, or certification through a trade school, community college or some other training provider, AFWD may be able to assist you with the cost of tuition, books and supplies, and license/certification exams or fees.

This training must be in a field or occupational area for which jobs are readily available in your area or in an area you are willing to move to.

If you are interested in exploring any of these activities, utilize our chat feature or complete the inquiry form below.